NIWA Network License Certificate
1. Download and install NIWA iOS Network certificate and add the certificate to the trusted certificate profiles on your iOS device. Do as follows:
- On your iOS device, download the certificate.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile and install the certificate.
- Go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings.
- Under Enable full trust for root certificates, turn on trust for the certificate.
2. Download and install the Sophos Network Agent from Sophos Network Agent for iOS on App Store.
3. Install the authentication server CA certificate to enable user authentication:
- On your mobile device, browse to User Portal and sign in. (Note: You must be logged into NIWA Network to access User Portal.)
- Go to Download client > Authentication clients.
- Click Install client certificate in iOS 13 and later to install the authentication server CA certificate.
- Sign into Sophos Network Agent.
1. Download and install the Sophos Network Agent from Apps on Google Play.
2. Download Android Network certificate.
3. Sign into Sophos Network Agent with your NIWA Network username and Password.